I'm importing

By Mutant2089, in Mutant Chronicles

Thats it, since I have started to collect these miniatures I will have to import to Sweden, EU, the Brotherhood packs I like to have!

I want the Fury's Wrath, The Book of Law and Devine Retributrion. (The forth pack I don't like that much and will skip it. After that, I will prior and buy everything that is released with Capitol and Ilian which are my two favorite factions.)

Now to my questions, where I need your help. Should I order them from the FFG shop, or should I go for some shop in France or Spain or something? I have ordered DVDs from the US and they opened the package and had me pay lots of money in taxes. Could this also happen with these kinds of products (toys), will thay have me pay lots of taxes????

And, do you guys have any links to shops in EU were I can order these packages???? Shops in England would be great - since I can somewhat manage the language =)

Thanks!!

I don't see Nichodemus there yet. Maybe I will order from you, but what would the shipping cost be from your place to Stockholm, Sweden?

I still don´t have nicodemus yet, i´m sorry.

shipping is 8,60 euro.

Dominik said:

You can order them from my shop:

just curious: is it your shop, or it's just the shop where you buy stuff?

I´m the retailer, so ... yes, it´s my store. happy.gif

Dominik said:

I´m the retailer, so ... yes, it´s my store. happy.gif

hehe, okay, I was just wondering if I got that right ;)

Hi!

If you live in Stockholm then I would recomend www.alphaspel.se. Two weeks ago they had the 3 first Brotherhood packs but were still waiting for Nichodemus.

With the high cost of euros their prices are about the same as others and you don't have to pay for shipping if you pick up the order yourself.