Stat Cards for Choppers and Leathernecks are wrong (at least at dustgame.com)

By Kriegschatten, in Dust Tactics

I recently had the following email exchange with Zach:

Rule Question:
I have a question regarding the skills "Setup" versus "Setup Weapon".

The Allied Leathernecks unit, for example, has the skill "Setup" on their card. The new (and very similar) SSU Hailstorm unit has "120 mm Mortar: Setup Weapon" on their card.

What is the difference between those skills? Since the Leathernecks don't have "Setup" applied to a specifc weapon, does that mean that *all* of their weapons (their 120 mm mortar AND their shotguns, .45 SMG M4, .45 ACP, and knives) are affected by the Setup rules while *only* the 120 mm mortar for the Hailstorm is affected?
It appears you've come into possession of one of the rare USMC Heavy Weapons Teams boxes that includes a misprint on the cards.
Leathernecks: "Setup" should instead read "120 mm Mortar: Setup Weapon"
Choppers: "Setup" should instead read ".50 cal HMG: Setup Weapon"
So, it seems like the cards up at dustgame.com are the "rare", misprinted cards.
Can anyone who actually has these units cofirm the wording on the cards?
This seems to make the USMC units a bit better than I originally thought!

I have the unpainted version of the USMC and the only setup weapon is the heavy machinegun and the mortar, so their indivisual weapon are not affected.

cloner4000 said:

I have the unpainted version of the USMC and the only setup weapon is the heavy machinegun and the mortar, so their indivisual weapon are not affected.

I also have the correct cards, though I'm pretty sure a guy in my local group has the incorrect cards, from when I borrowed them last weekend.

IMO it's a logic thing that only the big weapons need to be set up. To cut the other lines in half haven't even crossed my mind…

Lska said:

IMO it's a logic thing that only the big weapons need to be set up. To cut the other lines in half haven't even crossed my mind…

Well, logic doesn't always apply to Dust Tactics, so when I saw that Setup wasn't tied to a specific weapon, I assumed it applied to all of their weapons…

I ordered the premium from dust and I have the correct cards.