Rules Easter Eggs (rule additions in adventures etc.)

By valvorik, in WFRP Rules Questions

I just noticed in Enemy Within, page 71, there is a rule for characters who are woken from sleep (e.g., a fight breaks out and wakes you):

- Add a challenge die to all checks (you're groggy) for a number of rounds = 5 minus WP (minumum one). Me likes (grim and perilious), especially as it's "all checks" not just actions, skill checks or some sub-category. Easier to get stressed and scared etc. when still bleary eyed and not sure what that dream was.

Has anyone noticed other generally-useful rules including such situational things in any products?

- I mulled where to put this, it's not a rules interpretation question but it is a 'rules' question. Since this is not the GM forum, please don't reveal any adventure suprises if you have a rule to offer.

Rob

I'll add it to my house rulebook. I keep a list of conditions in the back.

I think we still need a quick ruleset summary for mounted stuff and social combat as well.

jh

In the Gathering the Storm there are rules for situations where there is lack of light (not very good ones), and I think in the Witch Song there are rules for when characters are dirty.

re the Gathering Storm lack of light rules, I've played with odds etc. courtesy of the wonderful tool

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/167876/wfrp%20pix/WFRP3%20Full%20html%20Dice%20Roller%20All%20Probability%20Included/WFRP3%20Online%20Dice%20Roller%20All%20Probability%20Included/diceprob/diceprob.html

and decided that comparing 4 black total darkness vs 1 challenge "blinded condition" there are tweaks needed, I'll post it in House Rules.