Paint Colour Charts?

By Rasputin4, in Dust Warfare

Hello new to Dust…..bought BBQ Squad after opening no Paint/Colour Instructions, even as a Guide surely would Benifit our younger players to paint better and to get the desired effect of the front picture display on packing.

To back this up checkout the ' Need help with gas mask colour post '.

All Manufacturers of models come with painting guide i have purchased in the past….this being 1st product bought from Fantasy Flight……..any thoughts on this please feel free to comment………

Would also like an explanation from FFG about the decision not to include this in your products please

I know FFG don't do own paint colour like Revel Airfix etc…..but basic colour chart and description would be nice touch.

FFG dosen't have a paint line to sell, and they have a premium painted line they would rather push. Why is it necacery for them to tell you how to paint your minis anyway? Also is it really that hard to eye up the color to the premium units? Be creative.

Why not use Online Paint Resource Section for hints and tips and charts for Painting Primed Models from your studio artists also will save on product extra cost for printed instructions……hows that………problem solved…..easy when you use common sense i suppose……..lol

Its not necessary for me i have a great imagination and skills to complete any model job i undertake…….but these products are recommended from age 13 up so unless you where gifted and talented at age 13 then would you be able to copy the front cover without any help from a guidline/chart etc or a Adult?……….thanks for replyin

Dakkon426 said:

FFG dosen't have a paint line to sell, and they have a premium painted line they would rather push. Why is it necacery for them to tell you how to paint your minis anyway? Also is it really that hard to eye up the color to the premium units? Be creative.

Also try this for creative……. anyone intrested with an ssu army mod……Axis Horton tech pillaged by a daring KV-47 Pilot Yury Palvenchenko…..on a Routine VR Scout Mission……..

Top Sectret for SSU Commanders Only.

Mod includes the following

New Jet Vectoring Tech.

New Mode of Transport.

Light Armoured Chassis

Comes with Rules For Use

Plus Stat Card

And WAIT FOR IT A PAINT GUIDE FOR ANYONE INTRESTED PLEASE REPLY

ALSO I WILL BE BUYING LOTS OF PREMIUM MODELS AS I AM NOT A PRO ARTIST LIKE THE GUYS AT FFG…..LOL…

AND IF I WAS FFG AND I WOULD BE TALKING TO DICE ABOUT A POSSIBLE GET TOGETHER WITH THE MAIN MAN AND DISCUSS POSSIBLE BATTLEFIED DUST FPS ON PC/CONSOLES……….WILL BE THE FASTEST SELLING FPS OF ALL TIME SO FAR……..MAKIN BIG WEDGE FOR FFG AND THE MAIN MAN TO CONTINUE FOR ANOTHER 25 YRS.

THEN A SEQUEL BF2 DUST OFF* & ANOTHER BF3 DUST DOWN* = LARGER PRODUCT LINES FROM FFG MORE KIT FOR US TO BUY=EVERYONES A WINNER BABE!!!!!……..OWWWW.

*CODE NAMES FOR EXPANSION PACKS.

NEW FEATURES FOR ONLINE AND CO-OP DUST TACTICS TO INTRODUCE YOU TO THE WORLD OF DUST WARFARE, INCLUDE REPORT TO OFFICAL FFG MEMBER.ORDERS GIVEN BATTLE COMMENCES REAL TIME ON SERVERS FIGHT FOR WORLD DOMINATION AND FROM FFG HQ VIA TABLETOP WAR ROOM……XP RANK SYSTEM AWARDS AND PRIZES FOR PERFORMING WELL IN COMBAT.RARE UNLOCKS INCLUDING PERSONALISED BODY ARMOUR ETC.FEEL THE GROUND POUND WITH WALKERS AND THE SKYS SCREAM WITH DEADLY HORTONS.

TAKE DUST TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH THE DESCRUCTIBLE FORCE OF DICES UPDATED FROSTBYTE 2.5 GAME ENGINE*

*STILL NEEDS WORK BUT BEST GAME ENGINE FOR FPS SO FAR BY SOME MILES IT SEEMS WITH BF4 CONFIRMED

with permissions granted i could close it and make it rain dollar……………..lol

Rasputin said:

with permissions granted i could close it and make it rain dollar……………..lol

SPARTACUS……… BRINGER OF RAIN…….LOL

Rasputin said:

Dakkon426 said:

Also try this for creative……. anyone intrested with an ssu army mod……Axis Horton tech pillaged by a daring KV-47 Pilot Yury Palvenchenko…..on a Routine VR Scout Mission……..

Top Sectret for SSU Commanders Only.

Mod includes the following

New Jet Vectoring Tech.

New Mode of Transport.

Light Armoured Chassis

Comes with Rules For Use

Plus Stat Card

And WAIT FOR IT A PAINT GUIDE FOR ANYONE INTRESTED PLEASE REPLY

THIS IS FREE BY THE WAY……….dont want anyone thinkin am sellin this tech off…………lol

NEW AXIS PREMIUM TECH MOD EXPANSION PACK……… 25 YEAR COMMERATIVE ANNIVERSARY EDITION

INCLUDES:

CLONING TECH RULES FOR USE IN DUST TACTICS/WARFARE

4 SPECIAL STAT CARDS

PREMIUM AXIS OFFICER CLONING PROGRAM PACK OF 2 FIGURES & 2 MODEL KITS.

1.) FIELD MARSHALL ROMMEL…….SINCE AMONG THE LIVING (SO TO SPEAK) AGAIN HE IS NOW BEEN PLACED IN CHARGE OF ALL FUTURE AXIS WALKER PROJECTS AND DEPLOYMENT.COMES WITH PERSONALLY DESIGNED BY ROMMELL HIMSELF…

THE SPECIAL EDITION PREMIUM HEAVY KING KONESIGG MK II TIGER MKIV…… 'HERMANN' COMES WITH ALL NEW ARMANENT OPTIONS THE COMET MKI WEAPON SYSTEM TAKES NEW TECH IN THE FORM OF DEPLETED VR TIPPED ROUNDS THAT OUR SPAT OUT FROM A 6 BARRELL 100MM CHAIN GUN. THAT CAN DUAL ROLL AS DEADLY AA PLATFORM ASWELL

NEW AXIS TECH ARMOUR 'REFRACTIVE' ENSURES THE HERMANN KEEPS COMIN BACK FOR MORE……

2.THE RED BARRON…….. COMPLETE WITH PREMIUM PAINTED HORTON MKIV VAMPIRER THIS IS SPECIAL EDTION HORTON DESIGNED BY THE BARON AS AN ALL OUT AIR TO AIR FIGHTER THAT HAS UNIQUE ABILITIES AND ARMAMENTS ALONG WITH THE BARONS SKILL STATS…. WILL ANYONE BE ABLE TO SHOOTDOWN THE RED BARON?

THIS PREMIUM MODEL IS PAINTED IN THE BARONS…… BLOOD RED AND WHITE AND BLACK INFAMOUS TRI COLOUR SCHEME….. THE VAMPIRE OF THE SKY& WORLD WAR 1 ACE IS BACK AND GIVEN FULL COMMAND OF THE LUFTWAFFE AND ALL ONGOING AND FUTURE PROJECTS INCLUDING ROCKET PROGRAMS & SPACE PROGRAM DIVISIONS.

PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU WOULD LIKE THESE KITS TO MADE BY FFG!!!!…………PLUS 2 FOR ALLIES AND 2 FOR SSU

TO EVEN OUT PLAY