2013 AGOT DC Regional Info

By kr4ng, in 3. AGoT Organized Play

sq34w0.jpg

sq34w0.jpg

For those interested in details:

The DC AGoT Meta and Labyrinth Games are pleased to announce the 2013 DC Regionals event!

Date/Time: Saturday, June 22 @ 10:30 AM

Location: Labyrinth Games, 645 Pennsylvania Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20003

Entrance Fee: $15 (cash payable on-site)

Format: Joust (1v1) - The event will follow FFG tournament rules for Joust (1v1), which can be found on the AGoT support page on the FFG website. There will be five 50-minute rounds of Swiss pairings, with cut to top eight or four (depending on attendance). *Note: Chapter packs that have been released at least one week prior to the event will be legal.*

(Decklists will be required for this event but will NOT be shared after the tourney. These will be used only to resolve any questions about deck legality, as needed.)

Prizes: In addition to the official FFG regionals kit, players can win other prizes, which may include gift cards to our host store, alt-art cards, and other prizes.

Side-events: TBA

-------

We hope to see many of you come out to the Nation's Capital for what is sure to be one of the most fun and competitive regionals of the season!

Contact : Dan Ach - ach.dan / gmail (for questions regarding location, lodging, card legality, advanced rulings, etc.)

Bump. One month and counting!

We've heard through the grapevine that we may have quite a few travelers for this regional, which is great! However, because of that with our small-ish venue, we need to ask participants to RSVP so that we have an idea in advance about accomodating a larger number of players.

Please RSVP to me, Dan Ach, via email at ach.dan / gmail. We may also have some room to host out-of-towners as well on a first come first served basis.

Also, we are hosting a warm-up tourney at the same venue (Labyrinth Game Shop) on June 9 at 11am.

Bump. One month and counting!

We've heard through the grapevine that we may have quite a few travelers for this regional, which is great! However, because of that with our small-ish venue, we need to ask participants to RSVP so that we have an idea in advance about accomodating a larger number of players.

Please RSVP to me, Dan Ach, via email at ach.dan / gmail. We may also have some room to host out-of-towners as well on a first come first served basis.

Also, we are hosting a warm-up tourney at the same venue (Labyrinth Game Shop) on June 9 at 11am.

I'm late to the game, literally. New to the game and just purchased the Core Set. Any regular (weekly) matches that take place?

-Chris

DC has one of the largest meta's however they regular get drunk and touch the new guys.....this one time a freind of mien i wont name, was playing a dc guy 8 years ago and each time he got a power he made him take a drink and by the end of the night they touched him...true story... yup that is alll

Message dcdennis here on the board and he will hook you up and wont touch you unless eric tells him he has too. Then well..your getting touched.

DC has one of the largest meta's however they regular get drunk and touch the new guys.....this one time a freind of mien i wont name, was playing a dc guy 8 years ago and each time he got a power he made him take a drink and by the end of the night they touched him...true story... yup that is alll

Message dcdennis here on the board and he will hook you up and wont touch you unless eric tells him he has too. Then well..your getting touched.

I am too beautiful to touch. But thanks for the message.