Need new adventure ideas

By The Alchemist, in Grimm RPG

Only a few months ago did I pass out of middle school and the 9th grade, and into the flames of high school and the 10th grade.(This sentence, by the way, sounds a lot less retarded in hebrew)

Anyway, since all my old RPG mates sadly left me to other schools(As I feared would happen upon this dread tranistion), it has been quite a while since I last had a decent session("Decent" is defined in this case as "Not with 10 year olds who constantly cry that they want EXALTED but will take a few good days creating their character name"). Fortunately, since I learn in a gee... eh, gifted kids' class, it was actually not that difficult to quickly assemble a gang of like minded guys and introduce them to the genere. After one session of D&D(It is tradition, to start with D&D) and a few surprisingly successful all nigthers of WOD(It might be the age or the intelligence or the love for the genere, but almost without direction they all became good role players very quickly) one found the Grimm RPG book on my shelf and after some brainstorming the gang has decided that a game would be cool. I said, "Sure, why not", and now, with the Purim three day vacation close, we decided to have a good old all nighter of childish dreams and nightmares. This could have been extremely cool, if not for the fact that, to my horror, this afternoon while I tried to design a nice cool introductory adventure, I discovered for the fist time in my life that I am quite out of ideas.

So, hmmmm... Anybody has a cool idea for an introductory Grimm story for roughly one night of play(Potentially a longer campaing) fitting for five 16 year olds(Three boys and two girls) who, despite not yet creating a character, are amazingly archtypical as an outcaste, a nerd, a dreamer, a normal and a popular.

Thanks anyway, Leonard.

Goodbye and good night, for now.

Did you figure this out yet? I think having the characters just wake up in the Grimm Lands would be the way to go. Maybe have the players all explain in character what they were doing before they just collapsed. Could be anything to help build upon what they think happened and what really did happen that led them to where they are. This might be a start of what you could build off of. Let the players have a hand in setting up as to why they were brought here. Maybe they are part of a prophecy to rid the Grimm lands of The Rotten King? The flip side of the prophecy is that The Rotten King would gain complete control of the Grimm Lands and this increase his power within the Realm of Eden? Either way the kids have choices and a destiny they will have to endure whether they want to accept it or not.

Hope this helps?