BSG: Exodus currently shipping with missing components?

By DarkStalker, in Battlestar Galactica

Hi,

Just unboxed a new copy of BSG: Exodus and found it doesn't have any of the new Mark VII vipers in -just 4 raiders and 4 more standard vipers from the base game (yes the do look a little similiar, no they are definitely standard vipers).

Is this a know problem (from the proof of purchase it seems to be from a Dec 2012 production run)? Dropped a note to FFG customer services, is that the best way to try and get this resolved and do they tend to respond quickly?

Cheers

J

I had a component problem in the past (printing error on crisis card backs), and customer care replaced it quick and easy.

I also lost a damage token, and they replaced that also!

So I don't think you will have a problem. Sure would be bad if a whole run had that issue!

I ended up having my set painted, and the paint job on the new vipers is different, so that is one option for now!

Well they pointed me towards a dedicated parts replacement form and seem to be making positive noises so I'll have to wait and see how quickly the missing bits appear. Also I've bitten the bullet and painted up 6 of the old style vipers in the original white and red colour scheme and am pretty chuffed by the results (along with two coats of varnish so they stay that way!). so much so I can see myself doing the raptors after work tonight + undercoating the cylon fleet and finishing those tomorrow.

For now at least I can tell the vipers apart using the unpainted originals as the grey MK VIIs but I'll post a pic of the completed fleet when a few more are done :)

So after spending a couple of evenings at my painting desk I've managed to come up with a short term fix to the missing superviper problem…

photo5copyb.jpg

photo4copym.jpg

photo3copy.jpg [

FFG say they'll posted out replacements for the missing bits but now all the rest are finished I'll have to find some way to avoid getting too annoyed/impatient at how long US-to-UK postage takes… :/

…over the holiday period….

…whilst the UK end is on strike…..

:(

Your set looks great! It's better than my paint job… wa!

Now I have to repaint mine!