Braineaters MG-48 versus Aircraft

By Kriegschatten, in Dust Tactics

I just noticed that the Braineaters' MG-48 doesn't seem to do any damage against aircraft.

That seems a little odd, since the Recon Grenadiers also have the MG-48, and they do 2/1 versus both Armor 1 & Armor 2 aircraft.

I've sent an email to FFG asking for clarification.

This seems like this has to be an error (unless the necks of those poor zombies have decayed so badly they can't look skywards reir ).

Zombies are like dogs. They can't look up.

Well, they could look up, but they're like turkeys, if it starts raining, they'll look up and drown themselves, so they have to put a spike in their spine

They don't fear death so they see no need to shoot at aircraft. What could be worse then being the walking undead.

Loophole Master said:

Zombies are like dogs. They can't look up.

You should stop listening to Big Al.

Received a response from Zach today.

As expected, the card is in error:

"The weapon line for the Braineaters' MG 48 is partially incorrect. It should be listed as having a 2/1 Combat Value against Aircraft 1 and Aircraft 2."

Wow, isn't that surprising!

SIGH Exactly how difficult is it to copy/paste a stat line

I think they are cranking stuff out too quickly or there is some sort of quality controll like with AT43.

I think its sad/funny that they even made mistake on the Unit Card upgrade that is suppose to FIX the problem. I think its really just sloppy work on their part. Probably did not have someone doing internal control before units are sent to be produced.

Have to say im suprised at how bad FFG are at proof reading their work! Its actualy really bad, I've just bought the Warfare books and im constantly Finding errors like "turn to page X for rules clarification" I turn to page X and nothing! I flip a page or 2 ahead or back and o there it is! Coming from a design background where I had to meet tight deadlines working with product photgraphy and packaging design where if I made one mistake I'd get a complete grueling and bollocking. And that was for a small buisness sellign budget lighting to buget retaliers.

FFG really need to up there game on this, It's not hard to to just pass the work around and get every one to proof read it one extra time.