Okay - release at 21. Mar… But when in Europe/Germany

By B3stie, in Relic

Hi Folks,

the title says everything. When will be the shipping in germany.

After buying a lots of FFG Products i made the experience that it always took a while before i had the books/games in my hand.

Cheers

If you've bought a few FFG games in the past you may already have a rough idea how long it takes once their products hit US shores to get to Europe. I'd use that as a benchmark. For some reason this took foooorever to get to stores, so I hope there's not a shortage in printed products for our brothers and sisters across the Atlantic.

Im in the UK and I got my email to say mine was in the post this morning, so I should get mine tomorrow (Hey that the 20th, Go me)

:-)

I'm in the UK and Infinity Games emailed me they had dispatched it a couple of days ago.

So basically they admit to selling the game before the official release date? I wonder what FFGs legal dept. has to say about that…

It came today, I'm looking at it right now. I don't know how this whole "official release day" thing works at all. Some FFG products we seem to get weeks ahead. Some are weeks or even months late. I had Navis Primer at least a month before it was announced as released (that was via Amazon.co.uk), but with the Lathe Worlds it was the exact opposite, in fact it was probably more like two months before I could get it.

Thats weird, I picked both of those products up early as well but didnt have to wait for the Lathe Worlds.

FFG seems to have a weird release system for sure. For DH suppliments for example I'll pick one up way early, then the following one I seem to have to wait forever for while I see the satates guys have it already.

I just assumed they used differing shipping companies or printers or something?

Fnoffen said:

So basically they admit to selling the game before the official release date? I wonder what FFGs legal dept. has to say about that…

You think they care? Its not like its Piracy, they still get paid at the end of the day?

It hit Germany/Düsseldorf yesterday and i allready played a party.