players in west-yorkshire uk

By Rithe, in Call of Cthulhu LCG

Don't suppose there is anyone around west yorkshire uk who plays this?

Hi,

I am moving to Catterick (I'm currently in Bristol) in June and will prob be down around Leeds quite a bit if that is anywhere near you? Fairly new to the game ~ Only managed about 5 games so far - trying to find nearby players is the hardest bit.

Dave

Hi there - I own this but have yet to be able to play a game due to having no one to play against (my girlfriend is the only person I game with and she doesn't really care for the theme). I live in Leeds if either of you ever want to meet up for a game I'd more than happily do so. I'd love to actually get a game in for a start!

yea i live in bingley so its just a train ride to leeds, we will have to sort out something would be nice to go up against people other then my firends, they are becoming way to easy to predict what deck they are gonna bring to the table

I have started to play this, so far i only play against my wife but she is not really interested. I live 40 min from Catterick

Hi,

I'm based in halifax so not sure how far from you.

I'm new to the game so probably not good if you are expecting a challenge.

Si

I, too, am in Halifax and am very much a beginner, having only appropriated my Call of Cthulhu LCG set from a friend recently. If you're too far from Halifax, Rithe, I would love to meet you, Stinkatron5000, for a game some time!

Hi folks

I live in Huddersfield - would love to meet up with some new players! Give me a shout.