anyone have laser cutter files/guides

By TallDwarf, in Dust Warfare

Hi guys,

I normally play DT and I have been reading the DW rulebook. I am interested in making some terrain for when I move to DW and to liven up my DT games. I work at a school and have access to a laser cutter, although I have absolutely no experience.

I want to make some nice tokens as well as make some terrain such as ruined buildings. Does anyone know of any sites, forums that have open source or shared laser cutter files/guides. My seaches have generally turned up online stores.

Take care and have a great day.

I don't think you'll have much luck just finding token patterns online, most people who have lasers cutter tend to use the equipment comercially so giveing the files out what cut down on profit and help the competition. You might be better off just learning how to use whatever simple CAD software you can find and and drawing your own stuff. I have done some 2D CAD in the past and for the most part it is very easy to learn and you might just be able to scan tokens in from the books and convert them with the right software.

Thanks Dakkon, that is pretty much what I figured but I thought it was worth putting the request out there.

Busy time at work right now, next month should be more sane and I hope to get on the laser cutter there. Any resources I create, I will post/share somewhere.

Take care and have a great day.