A couple rules questions

By ragesteel, in Tannhauser

Hey all,

Sorry if this has been answered but there's quite a bunch of posts to look through to find what I'm looking for:

1. There's a union soldier that has dynamite - in the revised rulebook it says it does 5 auto success damage but on the battle cards (something you can buy separately) it says 4. So which is it?

2. We weren't sure if we were reading the rules right but on a turn, do players alternate activating each invidividual character or is it alternate each team?

thanks!

ragesteel said:

Hey all,

Sorry if this has been answered but there's quite a bunch of posts to look through to find what I'm looking for:

1. There's a union soldier that has dynamite - in the revised rulebook it says it does 5 auto success damage but on the battle cards (something you can buy separately) it says 4. So which is it?

Tala Aponi's bomb causes 5 auto successes, all other grenades I can think of cause only 4.

2. We weren't sure if we were reading the rules right but on a turn, do players alternate activating each invidividual character or is it alternate each team?

Players alternate activating characters. If one player has only a few characters left, his opponent activates all remaining characters at the end of the turn.

thanks!

You are welcome!