Looking for online game

By khessmd, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

If anyone is GM'ing an online game or a player in one and you have a spot open I would love to play this exciting new game.

Please let me know!

Thanks!

I would be up for this as well.

What timezone are you guys in? I am currently getting familiar with Roll20 (I am used to GM online but with FG2), and hope to run Escape from Mos Shuuta and The Long Arm using the Beginner Box rules only (i.e. not the beta), with hope that the core rule book will be out soon.

I am in the US EST timezone, and aim to be GMing on Monday nights, 7:30 to 10:30ish, every 2 weeks.

Hoping to start 2 weeks from now.

Cheers

Ceodryn

Ceodryn said:

What timezone are you guys in? I am currently getting familiar with Roll20 (I am used to GM online but with FG2), and hope to run Escape from Mos Shuuta and The Long Arm using the Beginner Box rules only (i.e. not the beta), with hope that the core rule book will be out soon.

I am in the US EST timezone, and aim to be GMing on Monday nights, 7:30 to 10:30ish, every 2 weeks.

Hoping to start 2 weeks from now.

Cheers

Ceodryn

Darn. I am West Coast. That would be too early for me. Got family, kids with homework and such.

hmmm. Tempting. I'm actually waiting until the core rulebook is released this Spring, and then I'm going to finish tweaking the Beginner Box campaign. Some of my thoughts include the following:

• Can use the premade characters or NPC stat blocks (the core rulebook will allow for true character creation)
  • Can start with the premise from Beginner Box

• Multiple groups (depending upon choice of background)
  • Can use the Beginner Box and mix and match from the following background options:
  • OPTION: Player/s is/are still working for Teemo or recently employed by the Hutt
  • OPTION: Player/s is/are an Imperial (if human) assigned to Teemo's entourage and work for the Lieutenant
  • OPTION: Player/s is/are a Rebel spy within the lion's den that is Teemo's palace
  • OPTION: Player/s is/are part of a Rebel cell operating secretly within Mos Shuuta
  • OPTION: Player/s is/are a resident of Mos Shuuta and will become embroiled in events as they unfold

Feel welcome to use these ideas if they suit your needs!