[Migrated] New Equipment Armageddon Pattern Assault Stubber, Gyro Harness & Mars Pattern Lancer (Santiago)

By Wu Ming, in Dark Heresy House Rules

Santiago:

Hi,

I was thiking about a new piece of equipment as seen in Aliens (Alien II), it is the vest/arm that is used to "brace" the machine guns (heavy stubbers).

Gyro Harness:
This vest sprouts an arm which can support some of the heavier weapons, this vest is often used by Guardsman Storm Troopers and Arbites who need heavy support.

System:
Allow the firing of Heavy Weapons up till 45kg without the need to brace, though does give the wearer a -10 to all dodge rolls due it hinderance.

Armageddon Patter Assault Stubber

Class: SP Heavy
Range: 100
RoF: -/-/8
Damage: 1d10+5
Penetration: 3
Clip: 32
Reload:1 Full
Special: Reliable
Weight:45kg
Cost:850 Thrones
Availability: Scarce

This incredibly sollid heavy stubber is the big brother of the Armageddon Pattern Autogun, it fires large cal. slugs which are stored in a heavy banana magazine which inserted in the side of the gun.

grtZ,

S.

ps. I don't really like the name, anybody a better idead
pps. Yes I know it by passes Bulging Biceps

The Mars Pattern Lancer

This ancient weapon is perhaps still one of the best assault weapons up to date.
It combines a heavy autogun with a fixed chain bayonet. The only problems are due to its lack of a stock the range is a bit limited and that due to the larger calibre it has two smaller clips instead of one larger

Class: SP
Range: 80
RoF: S/3/10
Damage: 1d10+4
Penetration: 0
Clip: 20x2
Special: -

Class: Chain
Damage: 1d10+3
Pen: 2
Special: Tearing, Unbalanced

Weight:6.5kg
Cost:250 Thrones
Special: Revving the Chainsaw gives a +10 bonus to the Intimidate Skill.

Lancer.png

Made this weapon by combining a modified Autogun and a Chainblade

Ludite:

Hefty
Firing the weapon imposes -10BS unless the wielder has SB4+, Bulging biceps, or is wearing recoil gloves or power armour, or the weapon is braced (p127).

Extra Hefty
Firing the weapon imposes -15BS unless the wielder has SB5+ and Bulging biceps, or is wearing power armour. The weapon must be braced (p127). If man-portable it can be braced without a bipod or tripod.

I created them for bolters but i reckon 'hefty' would apply to this little bad boy!

This is the final working version of the Lancer because it is technically a gun with a bayonet:

Armageddon Patter Assault Stubber

Class: SP Heavy
Range: 100
RoF: -/-/8
Damage: 1d10+5
Penetration: 3
Clip: 32
Special: Reliable
Weight:45kg
Cost:850 Thrones

This incredibly sollid heavy stubber is the big brother of the Armageddon Pattern Autogun, it fires large cal. slugs which are stored in a heavy banana magazine which inserted in the side of the gun.

rs attern Lancer

This ancient weapon is perhaps still one of the best assault weapons up to date.
It combines a heavy autogun with a fixed chain bayonet. The only problems are due to its lack of a stock the range is a bit limited and that due to the larger calibre it has two smaller clips instead of one larger

Class: SP
Range: 80
RoF: S/3/10
Damage: 1d10+4
Penetration: 0
Clip: 20x2
Special: -

Class: Chain
Damage: 1d10+3
Pen: 2
Special: Tearing, Unbalanced

Weight:6.5kg
Cost:250 Thrones
Special: Revving the Chainsaw gives a +10 bonus to the Intimidate Skill.

Lancer.png

Made this weapon by combining a modified Autogun and a Chainblade