What is that mini holding?

By thecoldwarrior, in Mansions of Madness

Ok, this time I'm stummped.

The Dark Druid from CotW is holding something in it's right hand. I have no idea what it is though. My best guess is that it is some cloth. Anyone out there know what it is or the significance of the item?

While I'm here.. What is it that Mandy Thomson has in her right hand? I'm thinking telescope but I'm not sure.

Thank You

Its obviously a chamois to wash your model T and she is holding a lightsaber……… Or she is holding a telescope and be has some page from a dark book with an evil ritual on it. The official paints arent very clear a blue telescope is a little odd tbh although I have no real knowledge of telescopes in the 20s and his page isnt page colour its chamois colour ;p

Or as my wife tells me so often I could be wrong

The dark druid is holding what I just assumed was a torch of some magical nature. That's how I painted it. I was going to make the flames blue or green, but chickened out and stuck with orange.

druid.jpg

I also thought Mandy was holding a telescope, but the pre-paint picture makes me think it is a flashlight.

Ah yes, Mandy is holding an electric torch (flashlight). I had not looked at the FFG site for the Investigators only the monsters. I'm still not sure about the druid. mine are yellowish orange for what ever reason they did so. Flames were my first thought as well. Thing is his hand is in it. I've gotten a ton painted but not ready to post since 15 of them are prepped. I'll post after they are done.

Oh and by the way…your wife is correct….always.

Brine said:

The dark druid is holding what I just assumed was a torch of some magical nature. That's how I painted it. I was going to make the flames blue or green, but chickened out and stuck with orange.

druid.jpg

I also thought Mandy was holding a telescope, but the pre-paint picture makes me think it is a flashlight.

Is it possible that it is a flail or whip of some kind?

The art on the monster token looks like a light source to me. I can't find an Arkham Horror monster that matches it, so I'm not sure if a more visible version of the artwork is available.

Couldnt he be holding a vial that has some chemical that is bubling up and pouring down?

Twig with leaves on it.

Special attack:

You are perplexed with what the dark figure is holding. You try to step closer and get a better look, you trip. Take 2 damage & you are stunned.