Rochester NY Tourney

By player1540319, in Dust Warfare

Its just in the beginning stages of planning but Pair of Dice Games is holding a semi competive tourney March 24th. More info to follow over the next week or so. We are looking to see how many interested people are out there. we have about 6 from the Buffalo area making the trek.

Sounds great. Can't wait for more details. Too bad there is no Regional Championship in our area.

We want to keep the tournament pretty basic and see how many players are in the area. We are going to try for a regional in the next cycle.

Day: Sunday, March 24, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - ?
Entry Fee: $10 (goes towards lunch and prize support)
Minimum 3 Rounds Swiss Format
Space is tight and we can support a max of 12 people. To register we ask that you post a reply to the tournament post on the store web site. Please add the army you wish to bring so we can avoid setting up mirror matches in the first round.

http://pairadicegamesllc.com/forum/index.php?topic=1176.0

Restrictions
AP Total: 200 Points
Platoons: 1 Max
Heros: 0-1
Proxies: Infantry only, no vehicle proxies
No Aircraft or flying models

Player Responsibilities
Besides their army each player is to bring the following:
Dice and measuring device
Reaction, suppression, wound tokens, etc.
Two copies of your army list - one for the judges; one you will show your opponent

I'll be there, possibly with a few friends.

Hey Ed, it looks like its my son Alex and myself. The older one cant make it, he has football. Do you need our whole squad or just the faction? I cant get on the store forum to register.

Chris

Just the faction for now. The reason is to try and avoid the same factions playing against each other in the first round. Odds are if enough people come, that might not be possible. At that point, I'll try to keep the same platoons going against each other such as two Combat Platoons.