My 2 Decks-Jedi and Imp Navy

By Darkjawa, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Strategy

So let me know what you think of these two decks. As you can see I have two starters to work with.

JEDI DECK

In You Must Go x2

A Heroes Journey x2

Forgotten Heroes x2

The Secret of Yavin 4 x2

Last Minute Rescue x2

IMPERIAL NAVY

Black Squadron Assault x2

Kuat Reinforcments x2

The Ultimate Power x2

Death & Despayre x2

Defense Protocol

Looking for Droids

I can confirm that your LS deck is functional when played properly. I don't think I'm a fan of the DS deck though. I'm on my phone now, but I'll come up with more specific feedback later.

The LS deck is fine; I have lost a few games to variants of it. As for the DS deck I would drop 'Looking for Droids' and put in two 'Defense Protocols'.

i know that you are using Look for droids for the matching requirements, but you are not running enough Sith objectives to play any of those Sith cards. I suggest this build:

Sith Affliation

Cruel Interrogations

Reconnaissance Mission

Kuat Reinforcements x2

The Endor Gambit x2

Defense Protocol x2

It has done well for me. Try it and let me know what you think.

Darkjawa said:

So let me know what you think of these two decks. As you can see I have two starters to work with.

JEDI DECK

In You Must Go x2

A Heroes Journey x2

Forgotten Heroes x2

The Secret of Yavin 4 x2

Last Minute Rescue x2

This is a pretty standard Jedi Control setup, about the only thing I can suggest is swapping Last Minute Rescue for Questionable Contacts, and using the Smugglers & Spies affiliation card.

Darkjawa said:

IMPERIAL NAVY

Kuat Reinforcments x2

The Ultimate Power x2

Death & Despayre x2

Defense Protocol

Looking for Droids

This, on the other hand, is all over the place. Black Squadron Assault, Kuat Reinforcements, and Defense Protocol suggest that this is supposed to be a TIE swarm deck, but then you're using the two most expensive Imperial Navy objective sets…and a random Looking For Droids. What's the strategy here? Assuming this is a TIE swarm, I'd drop The Ultimate Power so you can use the Sith affiliation card, which in turn lets you axe Looking for Droids and add a second copy of Defense Protocol. To replace The Ultimate Power, I'd throw in The Endor Gambit, which while it doesn't have Fighter s, it does give you more Vehicle support. Then, I'd consider looking at cutting a Death and Despayre for Reconnaissance Mission - the extra Fate cards and reserve value boost are excellent in this deck.