About to place a large order and need advice

By ioticus, in Mutant Chronicles

I would like to be able to build a large army of every faction and want to know if I should get 2 starter sets and 2 of every available booster. Would that be sufficient or should I get more or less than that? Thanks.

The army construction rules allow to have 4 copies of the same unit and 1 of each personnality. So you may :

- buy 2 boxset in order to have 2 copies of six miniatures and enoughly attack dice game boards.

- buy 1 copy of Nepharit Warlords pack (they are only personnalities)

- buy 1 copy of Warmaster Legion and Gommorian Hammer warpacks (because there are units ever included in the startboxes to a total of 4 copies of the same units)

- buy 2 copies of other packs (some may have a maximum of two copies of the same unit in order to attain the maximum of 4)

But with the products released today, you will not be able to play very large scale armies (the Epic format). Instead you will have a good base for Tournament games. Hope this help.

Personally I go with 2 starter sets and one of each booster. But with more plays I will know if I need more of the same boosters. Though I guess it's better getting them all at once when you first want to order big. Other than that Coral Beachs' tips are gold.