Expanding Mos Shuuta

By adampageuk, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Is there still any interest in this? I've been adding some more stuff to it for my own use, and have asked Kainrath if he would lay it out in a format suitable for both download and print on demand.

Always good to have more :)

I am very interested. I just picked up the EotE Beginner Box Set and would like to see what others have created for this region.

I would like to know why I'm unabled to have access to the file when I click on link. It open another windows but there is nothing about this topic.

is someone have the files that can be send to me for my games?

I would love even more info on the place!

I have just run two who sessions of the group getting to know each other in Mos Shuuta and that is all before Escape From Mos Shuuta module! That's all because of the wonderful guide that was previously made, so with even more info I can expand Long Arm of he Hutt massively, so it becomes...and even longer arm.

I would like to know why I'm unabled to have access to the file when I click on link. It open another windows but there is nothing about this topic.

is someone have the files that can be send to me for my games?

https://www.scribd.com/doc/274302857/The-City-of-Mos-Shuuta-V1-2

I have been reading through this. This is becoming more of a reoccurring location for our group.

Used this today in a starter game to introduce my 12 year old stepdaughters to the game. It's been a valuable resource and a nice source of ideas.

Unfortunately the links in the starting post are dead

The scribd isn't dead.

On 3.3.2017 at 5:59 PM, Aurin said:

The scribd isn't dead.

But it tells me to make a paid account..sorry, no go

Does anyone here have this that they can send? I'd love a copy as well...