Dust Tactics 2013 East Coast Regional Tournament!

By BrooklynMike, in Dust Tactics Organized Play

Rev up the walkers and get the lasar troops moving.
The Compleat Strategist ( http://www.thecompleatstrategist.com ), in partnership with Metropolitan Wargamers of NYC ( www.nycwargames.com ) is hosting the FFG East Coast regional tournament for Dust Tactics!
Good fun, good competition, goodies, prizes and more!
Saturday May 25th, 2013
Registration 10 AM, lunch (pizza) is provided or you can go out.
Please call (212) 685-3880 to reserve a space. Cost TBD but will probably be $10 or $15 at most. Everyone will go home with toys and goodies!
Also, you can email me with more detailed questions [email protected]

Can't wait!

I might make my way up there.

I'm so excited to be able to promote this event … I'm busy addicting members of our game club ( www.nycwargames.com ) to Dust Tactics / Warfare.
If anyone is thinking of staying overnight in NYC then we could even think about arranging a day of Dust at the club!

Also, does anyone know about Dust game groups in the tri-state area that I can contact and invite? I'd love to make this a big, fun event. Let me know here or email me at [email protected]

I think you may have more players than you thought Mike. Its looking to shape up to be a great tourney. Dakkon, I hope you show up, I want to see how long I can survive against the best dust tactics player in the world.

Wow, the smack talk is starting already! I'm so looking forward to this, and am busy busy hooking members of our club on the game.

Yea, I really hope I can make it.

I managed to get a hotel in Jersey for less that $100 a night. Not bad for the area.