League story in PDF

By Sir_Miner, in Arkham Horror League

Is possible to somehow download story line which is comming in News section? Is there any PDF or other file for download?

Like the one they did for the Prologue? Yes that would be nice for compiling / future use

I've been converting the chapters into pdf documents for my game group. I'd be happy to share them but don't want to cause any problems with FFG - perhaps somebody from the company could confirm whether it's OK for me to share the pdf's?

Well, you can simply select an article and copy/paste it into a Word document. Then print it to a pdf file. It's what I've been doing.

jhaelen said:

Well, you can simply select an article and copy/paste it into a Word document. Then print it to a pdf file. It's what I've been doing.

Nuts to it - I haven't heard from FFG to say no so here are the links to the chapters that I've converted in to pdf's...

Prologue

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

I hope the staff at FFG are OK with me posting these links. If not I'll remove them right away.

Ha!

I did something similar, and only when I signed on did I see someone had beaten me to it. Good stuff, man.

Well anyway, I've come this far. Check out my version - this is the first four chapters. I've edited the text a little, because some of it was in the present tense and some was in past tense. It was bothering me, so I did it all in present tense. Otherwise, you know the deal.

www.ziddu.com/download/3940831/CultoftheHundredsmall.pdf.html

Thanks for doing this. My wife and I are huge fans of Arkham Horror but I didn't know about the league until just now. This was a great way to catch up on the story. Hopefully we can play through the first three scenarios in the next few weeks and catch up!

another husband and wife set of players! we are getting a cool collection (or maybe gamers just marry gamers)

tamsyn said:

another husband and wife set of players! we are getting a cool collection (or maybe gamers just marry gamers)

If we're lucky! But most of our close friends who are married are both gamers -- as is my sister, but not my one brother who is married.

I can't imagine being married to a non-gamer... What would we do together?

put together jigsaw puzzles.

I know what you mean, we spend an awful lot of time, money and effort on gaming so you need someone who understands. We have friends who are married to non gamers and they seem to spend a lot of time begging for time off to go and game etc.

I've not heard of female gamers married to non gamer males. Guess the women have a bigger pool to choose from!