Android Wiki

By Damocles, in Android

I know, I know, this is the Android forumn, but I want people interested in Android as much as I want people interested in A:NR, so here is the plug either way…

Ok, so a little while ago we had a discussion about lore in the Androidverse and where we might go to find out those sorts of things. After searching around a bit I was not able to find a site that suited my needs, so I have started one.

http://anr.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

I would like to focus mainly on the lore, the stories that come to us through the various portals into the Androidverse. The books, the board games, and the card game of course. I am not very experienced in the ways of Wiki Creation Fu, so if you have the skillset and the desire I would love to have you!

Damocles346 said:

I know, I know, this is the Android forumn, but I want people interested in Android as much as I want people interested in A:NR, so here is the plug either way…

Ok, so a little while ago we had a discussion about lore in the Androidverse and where we might go to find out those sorts of things. After searching around a bit I was not able to find a site that suited my needs, so I have started one.

http://anr.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

I would like to focus mainly on the lore, the stories that come to us through the various portals into the Androidverse. The books, the board games, and the card game of course. I am not very experienced in the ways of Wiki Creation Fu, so if you have the skillset and the desire I would love to have you!

I'm definitely a fan of this idea. I'd love to pitch in, but I'm a little rusty on my Androidverse lore (despite having played/read almost everything). Strange Flesh is on my "to read" pile, though, so I'll see if I can't add anything that involves that novel.

Definitely this is good idea. The android is most use in all mobile at that time so at a time new varson in market andriod 4. 2, Jelly Bean.

Ecoman said:

Definitely this is good idea. The android is most use in all mobile at that time so at a time new varson in market andriod 4. 2, Jelly Bean.

I realize you're probably just someone spamming the forums, but you're talking about a very different Android than the one we're discussing here.

My mobile is Andriod 4.1. I also agree with what Ecoman has said.

These bioroids are not nearly up to HB's usual standards :rolleyes:

Thannks For info Wiki.

sbobet mobile