dwarves and orcs?

By aisrham, in Runewars

Hi all!
wanted to ask, you know something of an expansion with orcs and dwarves for Runewars, like rune age play? there is something for the near future on the subject?
thanks in advance.

Nothing has been officially announced about adding orcs and dwarves to Runewars as yet. There are a couple of pretty cool fan-made projects along those lines over on BGG though.

It's about time we get some new factions. Please some one over there in FFG get on that and get it to us. I've been waiting for new factions since I bought the big box, banners of war was a great addition with more exciting elements and figures but I and my players want more variety. So please let's make this happen before the game gets stale.

Qupkaec said:

It's about time we get some new factions. Please some one over there in FFG get on that and get it to us. I've been waiting for new factions since I bought the big box, banners of war was a great addition with more exciting elements and figures but I and my players want more variety. So please let's make this happen before the game gets stale.

+1 on that!

I´m still wating for two new factions (orcs and dwarves would be fantastic) that get 2 additional players into that game. Due to the 4player maximum at least one of my friends has to sit idle during the game. The game would also "need" new territories, new (neutral?) units and so on because it´s such a great game and it deserves FFG´s love… ;)

I also tried to "homerule" the neutral units as the fifth "player" which pretty screwed up the hole game (neutrals becoming really mighty -_- )…