Feedback wanted on campaign idea

By Karnage1992, in Black Crusade Game Masters

Hello everyone :)

ok so i'm running my first campaign in the black crusade setting and was looking for some feedback. The idea is that the PC's get a job working for a man known as the flesh-welder (secretely one of Fabius Biles clones). They go on a few missions collecting gene samples and gathering intelligence, even witnessing some "new men" tear into loyalist soldiers before discovering the true identity of thier employer. At this point they have to decide whether to follow him, wipe him out, or attempt to take over the experiment.

The PC's will end up providing the clone with various samples and materials that further the research into cloning and as the campaign continues they will see the changes in the "new men" they encounter.

What's your opinion? All feedback is welcome :)

I prefer the term similacra over clone. Otherwise, I like the hook. Obviously, fleshing this out (no pun intended) will be up to you.

Sounds like it's got some great potential and if the characters play their cards right well they might just get access to extra enhancements or bio-technology which might just give them an extra edge on their path to glory….. as long as the experiments have been perfected on some other poor saps first to make sure all the fatal flaws have been removed……

Only one week till i launch my campaign. The party is going all human by the looks of it. Two renegades, a heretek and an apostate. I have decided to give the party a marine ally they can choose to have accompany them on certain missions. The marine will be under the employ of the flesh-welder as well and unbeknownst to he party is actually a new man. This way the party can see the direct resiults of their work as their erstwhile ally is "improved" and "upgraded" throughout the campaign.

Alekzanter said:

I prefer the term similacra over clone. Otherwise, I like the hook. Obviously, fleshing this out (no pun intended) will be up to you.

i wasnt sure what the best term was :P