Slow Forums

By mdc273, in CoC General Discussion

Are you having issues with the slowness of the forums? Or any generaly terribleness of the forums? Apparently there's a forum for the FFG website itself. I made a thread to complain about the forums and if you have any interest in /signing, help out!

Slow Forum Complaint Thread

Please come back and reply in this Netrunner so that it stays bumped!

My favorite post so far:

Darknoj - "I was gone post a big long rant about how slow these formus are to load but i only had 10 min before i needed to go and this page loading took 9.5 of them…."

Also, it probably wouldn't hurt to be constructive and say what you're doing when you're having issues. I know technical people tend to be able to use that information more effectively than "FIX THESE %$#@%*! FORUMS!!!!!"

Bump!

People are still posting!

dboeren - "I've been a member of dozens of forums, maybe over a hundred across the years. I've never seen any forum software as bad as this, or even close.

They are very slow, the "unread messages" light gets stuck all the time, "mark all read" takes forever and often fails to complete, sending PM's is extremely cumbersome. They're bad in pretty much every way.

FFG makes some great games, but they really need to move to some different forum software. I expect that a lot of potential contributors to the forum communities get frustrated by how slow and clumsy things are and don't come back."

+1