The Forums Are Incredibly Slow to Load

By mdc273, in The FFG Website

HEY FFG

YOU ARE RICH COMPANY. PLEASE INVEST IN SOME DECENT IT INFRASTRUCTURE

READING THE FORUM IS A NIGHTMARE!

ARE YOU READING OUR POSTS HERE? OR NOT - BECAUSE IT TAKES AGES TO LOAD A PAGE!!!

These forums are pretty terrible. I'd be into posting here more if you could get the forums to load. I think the relatively low traffic here is more because people don't want to fight the website's software. I'd say the main site is as bad as well which doesn't reflect on the company well. The games are excellent but if you judge the company on first impression (website) it sucks.

It took me ten minutes to log in after waiting several minutes just to see this post in the first place. Unnacceptable for a major game production company. I have noticed, however, that the forum loads somewhat faster in Internet Explorer than Chrome (Which is what I use). I stil can't log in with Chrome.

It took me ten minutes to log in after waiting several minutes just to see this post in the first place. Unnacceptable for a major game production company. I have noticed, however, that the forum loads somewhat faster in Internet Explorer than Chrome (Which is what I use). I stil can't log in with Chrome.

Just wanted to put my ten cents in. This website sucks. It's bad with all browers, but on any given day it will work less sucky with one than the other. I think FFG is a great company with first rate products. Why can't they get this fixed?

And they fixed it. Completely replaced the forum software with something that actually works, and is well supported. It only took 4 years of complaining, too!

I don't see what you are all going on about with me it is instant and I have a normal quality router? I think it is your own Internet speed, not the fantasy flight website!