March 2009 Kingdom Hearts Contest and store inventory update!

By Getalinks, in Hollow Bastion

Ok, so you're looking for a Kingdom Hearts contest are you? Well, then you've come to the right topic. Here's how this month's contest is going to work:

We want to know your thoughts on the best Kingdom Hearts card you can come up with. That's right, we want you to make the most balanced, well constructed card you can think up from your big ol' imagination.

To visit the contest forums, click here !

Oh, and by the way, the Universal Store's inventory has been updated and we've been able to add some new things for your minds to wrap around!

i wasnt sure if japanese cards counted as cards that have been made and if they do i have no clue what was made in japan so i entered 2. hopefully one of them was never made.

Japanese cards that are made... that would mean they are already made. lol No, they can't be allowed. And if you posted more than one entry, you need tolet me know what one you want to keep so I can delete the other. Thanks!

well it would be nice if someone can tell me if they made a Minnie or Dalmations.

I was strongly hoping for an introduction to the forms.

Example.

Valor Form

[Limit 1]

This card can only be played by "Sora".

You must discard a level 3 or higher Goofy card in your friend area to play this card. Look through your deck for any "Attack" card, show it to your aopponent and place it into your hand. For two turns the attack value of your character is doubled. Add an additional +1 Attack value to your character for each Goofy card in your discard pile when playing this card.

You should create a form card on the contest!

I think I may do that! gran_risa.gif

cool idea, i got one!

"Paupu Fruit"

+3/+1

Equipment

[Limit 2]

You can only have one Paupu Fruit in play at a time and only on a Kairi card you control.When the bearer of this card is discarded by any means, remove this card from the game and search your deck for up to 3 Friend cards with different names. An opponent chooses one of them and discards it, put the remaining cards into your hand. Shuffle your deck.

Again, contest entries are only valid on the Universal TCGs contest topics (7th_Shadow). Also, remember to post in the required forum. Make sure you read the rules on entering. :)

im pretty sure that when he says japanese cards already made you cant use one with the same effect. if there was a queen minnie which i dont think there is then as long as it didnt do what yours does it would still be fine. like im sure if you wanted you could say riku lvl 3 15 attack 1 hp player light there is already a lvl 3 riku but not that one.

Exactly! You can make a card that was already created, just not the exact card. We're going to try and get the judging to be done by members of the gaming companies too, so they will know what's copied! :)

capncrunch said:

im pretty sure that when he says japanese cards already made you cant use one with the same effect. if there was a queen minnie which i dont think there is then as long as it didnt do what yours does it would still be fine. like im sure if you wanted you could say riku lvl 3 15 attack 1 hp player light there is already a lvl 3 riku but not that one.

ok well i dont know japanese so if a queen minnie was made i wouldnt want my effect to come close to the already made effect and get DQd from the contest ya know.

i totally forgot about this contest lol but congrats card breaker for winning.. at least i got an honorable mention lol.. thanks

Congrats to everyone!