By Skychapon, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Strategy

Affiliation : Smugglers and Spies

2x A Hero's Journey [1]

1x Forgotten Heroes [3]

2x The Secret Of Yavin 4 [5]

2x Last Minute Rescue [6]

2x Questionnale Contacts [15]

1x Tribal Support [17]

The goal of the deck is to lock ennemy's units (Twilek Smuggler, Twilek Loyalist, Ewok Scout, Jedi Mind Trick, Han Solo, Obi-Wan, Log Trap, Swindled) and detroy them with Targeted Strike (Luke Skywalker, Han Solo) or Questionnable Contacts (very good in combination with Guardian of Peace).

Character can be saved with Redemption, Force Rejunevation, Lightsaber Deflection, Guardian of Peace, Our Most Desperate Hour, Last Minute Rescue and Return of the Jedi.

The deck has a lack of blast icons, so control of the Force is needed to gain time.

Very pleasant deck, with a lot of interaction.

Any comments are welcome!

Skychapon said:

Affiliation : Smugglers and Spies

2x A Hero's Journey [1]

1x Forgotten Heroes [3]

2x The Secret Of Yavin 4 [5]

2x Last Minute Rescue [6]

2x Questionnale Contacts [15]

1x Tribal Support [17]

I play a similar deck, with one more forgotten heroes, one less last minute resque and one in you must go. Great results so far

I ws wondering if someone was going to post something like this. I was thinking about something similar myself. I even went so far as to do a search for anyone talking about Han. He is an absolute baller!

geki said:

I play a similar deck, with one more forgotten heroes, one less last minute resque and one in you must go. Great results so far

Interesting choices, I would try this.

Han is a great unit. He can destroy two units and lock one more the turn he comes. With Guardian of Peace shielded/protected him, he is awesome!

I play a game last day where Luke armed with his lightsaber kills Vader then Palpatine. Very cinematic moments :)