Dust Chronicles Issue 4 (February 2013)

By FlorisH, in Dust Tactics

The latest issue of Dust Chronicles is now available for free download from http://www.dust-chronicles.com

dc4download.jpg

For some reason the file will not open???

looking good, I really liked the idea about the bunkers. A local hoppy store here carries those bunkers so I'm really stoked about that.

No sign of issue 4 on the webpage?

When you are on the webpage, press F5 and it should pop up.

For the Tactics crowd, there is a whole Zverograd Campaign that functions with the World Wide Campaign, check it out!

theguildllc said:

When you are on the webpage, press F5 and it should pop up.

For the Tactics crowd, there is a whole Zverograd Campaign that functions with the World Wide Campaign, check it out!

Sorry man i still get nothing. Not sure if its on my end or not.

http://www.dust-chronicles.com/ It's there on the righthand side. Complete Zverograd Campaign with world wide tracking of which faction controls which parts of the city and be sure to enter for a chance to win Miniatures Martket Gift Cert.

Sweet, nice work on the issue! Thanks.

This is the best issue yet. So much content and great idea's. Keep up the awesome work!!

Finally got them to download. I had to drag them to my main screen and open there. Not sure why???????????

mgentile7 said:

Finally got them to download. I had to drag them to my main screen and open there. Not sure why???????????

Because the internet is evil.

I can't open PDF's online, I have to right click and download them before I can open them.
If I just click on a PDF link it tries to open the PDF in a programme I haven't got and crashes.
(settings have been changed but it keeps doing this)
Like I said, the internet is evil.

In Issue 1 page 15 there is a picture of an armored train. Can anyone tell me where that came from? I have been looking for one but cannot find anything in 1/48 scale like the one pictured.

mgentile7 said:

In Issue 1 page 15 there is a picture of an armored train. Can anyone tell me where that came from? I have been looking for one but cannot find anything in 1/48 scale like the one pictured.

Patrick owns that train. He visits this forum so I'm sure he will reply withing a few days.
If not I'll push him in the direction of this topic.

The alternative is waiting for the armored train from Dust Models.

FlorisH said:

Was such one ever announced?

Gothik said:

FlorisH said:

Was such one ever announced?

announced? No.
Revealed? Yes.

The train is released later this year.
There are two pictures hidden away on pages 55 and 56 of Dust Chronicles issue 4
I'm sure people can find a way to retrieve the entire image from below the paper that is covering most of the train sonreir

If that sounds like to much work then check out page 88.