Birmingham, Alabama

By vitalogy, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Organized Play

Has anyone is Birmingham, Alabama bought this game yet? We have players in Huntsville and Mobile. Looking for Birmingham players…

Where in Birmingham are you at? My 10YO and I are in Tuscalooa and looking for others to play with. We just got the game last week and played this weekend, so we are brand new to SW LCG, but looking forward to playing more and learning.

Michael

I live in Birmingham as well and am new to the game. I am definitely interested in playing.

I live in Birmingham as well and am new to the game. I am definitely interested in playing.

I'm in Birmingham and looking for players, too!

Is anyone on here still living in the Birmingham Area?

I just moved here from Atlanta, GA. What areas do you guys/girls live in?

Hey guys looking to start some SW LCG at Legion comics and games store in Birmingham Al. let me know if anyone is down for that!

There are also a few other games stores around that I would be down for playing at if players have a preference.

[email protected]

im in Huntsville/Madison and am new to the Star Wars LCG. I know im really late to this thread but it's good to know there are others in the state that play.

I've started to go to The Deep Comics and I was told that the group that played died out about 2 years ago..incidentally right around when this topic was made :(