Zip/postalcodes

By Agnes2, in The FFG Website

Is anyone here from Iceland that got throw the zip code window?

if so could you tell me how you did it?

I sent an email to the webmaster 10 days ago but I have not gotten any reply.

So any answers would be awsome

I'm not from Iceland, but Sweden and have the same issue. "This zip code does not exist in your country [sweden]" refuses to go away even if I follow th modal dialog instruction to type XXXX in the textbox.

Problem is "fancybox" is making a request to terieve data even when cancelled is selected so it simply refuses to go away as it seems it's not satisfied with the result of the query…

Still have no answer from the webmaster, the mail was recived on the 22 of january.
Still have the same problem and I think there are plenty more of us how can not get passed this small window.

but still any answer or possible sulution would be awsome

Same here, though concerning Poland.

I cannot type my ZIP code - although I have one the window says it's not a proper Poland ZIP code, it does not let me cancel or type this XXXX format.

I managed to complete it - blocked pop-up windows and refreshed te page, then edited my information changing my Province and hometown (remowing all Polish letters and swithching the those available in English) and then on the same page typing manually my ZIP Code. Afterwards jusr saved the information and so far, so good.