Question concerning a house rule

By Garthnait, in Blood Bowl: Team Manager

Hiho.

We love to play this awesome game with some houserules to make it a bit more challenging for us. One of these houserules is, that we draw a headline regardless there is a tournament or not. It brings a lot of fun if at the Blood Bowl all players get doubled Cheating Tokens. But we have a problem with Cursed Ball at a torunament.

How would you do this workif the ball at a tournament would get to opposing player and there are more then 1 oponent? We select one randomly. But what is when the only player in one opponent team has the ball and with cursed ball an opponent will get the ball. Do you think the original ball carrier should be an legal target if he is randomly selevtet? Or do you think this player has to drop the ball and the ball gets to another opponent?

Thanks for your impressions. ;)

Radom selection is a good idea, but I wouldn't include the team of player that dropped the ball, it would miss the point of Cursed Ball.

Different idea would be to just let the coach of dropping player select where the ball should go, but I like the idea of random selection more.

I agree, random selection seems like the way to go.