Twin Cities, MN LFG

By Risela, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Organized Play

Hello,

I cannot believe I need to ask this in FFG's backyard but is there anyone interested in setting up a regular get together?

I'd prefer to stay east of 35w and south of 36 as I live in Woodbury. I try to be at the Event Center most Wednesdays but it can get quite busy with Heroclix, miniatures and the meetup all going on at the same time. I'm open to most nights or locations within the limitations I laid out already.

Thank you

PS- I did post this on BGG as well.

Hey - I meet up @ tower games on Fridays usualy, some times Tuesdays too. (i think there is a pretty constant group of ppl playing Netrunner and SW @ tower on tuesdays) Just PM me though. And Join the Frozen North Gaming club on Facebook, its mostly ppl gossiping about 40k but its about 200 playerS IN The Twin cities area.

Graham

Also live in the Twin CIties and am looking for someone to show me the ropes. I bought myself a Core Set and have read through the rules and did a few practice games against myself.

--Evil

As mentioned in another thread, there will be a group of 5-6 of us playing this coming Friday, February 1st, at Outpost 2000 in Coon Rapids, starting at about 5:30pm.

I would be interested in playing… I live in Belle Plaine, MN… Legion Games in Savage/Bloomington would work really swell for me… I do like The Event Center too, but it's a hike for me…

Tower Games, will be hosting a Fantasy Flight Night on Mondays each week (ill be working and running it) i can give demos if there are not lots of people. The community plays SWLCG, Xwing, and ANR the most.

stop on by!

Tower Games

Have any of you guys signed up for the game night kits? The prizes included looked pretty sweet. =P

Swanky! Long time … I am not certain you can order it directly. Are you into this game …

Long time indeed! I'm very into this game (2 core sets, excited about future expansions), though I don't get to play as much as I'd like. Just thought I'd ask about the kits because I've seen people from MN try to recruit players to like 5 different stores; surely one or two of their stores ordered a few, lol.

citizenSwanky said:

Long time indeed! I'm very into this game (2 core sets, excited about future expansions), though I don't get to play as much as I'd like. Just thought I'd ask about the kits because I've seen people from MN try to recruit players to like 5 different stores; surely one or two of their stores ordered a few, lol.

Glad to hear you are playing. I feel I should play more, but the play group here only meets on Tuesdays. I did decently last night, but I don't feel like I've cracked the game the way I would like. I don't have a pc ATM, so online is of an option …