Hey, new guy here

By cooleo1c, in A Game of Thrones LCG

Have few questions. ANY insight would be great.Thanks

So far I've bought the core set, the grey joy expansion and the princess of the sun expansion. What should I be looking to buy next?

Can someone point me in the right direction as far as what storage boxIshould buy for all of these cards?

Where can I buy those REALLY cool house sleeves for my decks?

Where/when/how can I get my hands on the fancy house cards? What houses are out right now?

What is the standard format for tournament play?

Where can I find good starter deck lists?

I know that's a lot of questions but any help would be great! Thanks in advance guys

It depends on a few things first are you looking to play casually for fun, or competetively like in the upcoming regional season? Is it just you playing or do you have friends involved? And lastly whats your budget like for this game?

One of my favorite places to get a lot of great information is www.agotcards.org

But there are other cool places as well…

Team Covenant (you can actually subscribe for $15 a month and everytime a new chapter pack comes out they sent it to you automatically…you can also buy cards singles and house specific cards from expansion/chapter packs if you are looking to save a little $)

Boardgamegeeks

tradecardsonline

cardgamedb ( deck building and a great publication called Quill & Tankards all about the game)

Your local comic/game store is always a good place to check out and will probably have accessories such as card sleeves etc…they might even have the latest chapter packs. Sometimes they even have organized play tournaments and if AGOT isn't on the play roster you can initiate one. :)