Regionals in the UK (2013) and UK Nationals?

By Tomdidiot, in 3. AGoT Organized Play

Since we know there will be at least 2-3 stores looking to hold regionals in the UK, should we try to organize it so that we don't end up with all of them within a few weeks of each other?

The London Meta's current plan is to hold ours in early June (The TO (i.e. me) is at uni and has exams in May). How much interest/how far are people willing to travel? We are currently looking to host at Dark Sphere (57 York Road, right next to London Waterloo) - and we will have at least 10 or so regulars (including the Home Counties crew) , though I have heard that some of the French metas will be willing to travel to London for a regional as well. We would like to know how many people would be interested in turning up though, so we can plan in advance!

I believe that there will at least be another Stoke regional, and probably another Stafford regional as well? When are you guys planning to hold yours?

Are there any other stores planning to run a regional for the first time?

With UK Games Expo in May, perhaps a TO might want to find out if running a tournament there would be possible?