Allied Medium Walker card problem

By ScuderiaBenny, in Dust Tactics

Hey everyone, I just got Tactics recently after eyeing it up for a long time and have been loving the game so far. Last night I finally picked up some expansions, one of which was the Allied Medium Walker (Hot Dog, Steel Rain, etc…) The issue is every one of the cards that came in the set have the number 4 in the lower right corner for the cost points, which I'm pretty sure is a little bit off. LOL! I had to look up a squad builder to find the real costs of each unit. I'm just wondering if anyone has ever had this issue with any unit and what's the best course of action? I'm assuming contacting someone at FFG may help. Thanks for any help.

ScuderiaBenny said:

Hey everyone, I just got Tactics recently after eyeing it up for a long time and have been loving the game so far. Last night I finally picked up some expansions, one of which was the Allied Medium Walker (Hot Dog, Steel Rain, etc…) The issue is every one of the cards that came in the set have the number 4 in the lower right corner for the cost points, which I'm pretty sure is a little bit off. LOL! I had to look up a squad builder to find the real costs of each unit. I'm just wondering if anyone has ever had this issue with any unit and what's the best course of action? I'm assuming contacting someone at FFG may help. Thanks for any help.

Those cards have the old points system cost. You can spring for the new card pack with updated points values (for all units up to the point they printed the cards, after that everything's cool) or just throw a sticker on there and write the correct AP cost.