Mesa/Tempe, Arizona?

By The Whacko, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Anyone in the Mesa/Tempe area feel like giving the beginer adventure a shot? Willing to be GM if no one else wants, can meet at Game Depot or another venue.

I'd love to give it a try. When were you thinking of getting people together to try this out? Might have to check out Game Depot's whiteboard to see what events they have coming up (like the L5R tournament next Saturday).

Well the timing depends on how quickly I can get people interested. Heh, for the white board, I haven't gotten a chance to look it over in about two weeks, but I posted a note about looking for players there around the end of December. Haven't gotten a reply yet.

I think I've only really glanced at the bulletin board once in the last few weeks, but didn't really look in detail as I saw a lot of the same posts I'd already seen before. Tons of D&D/Pathfinder… Which I'm completely burned out on.

Well, the posting's still on the whiteboard with my contact info. As for timing, I know it'll be a weekend, but how soon depends on how quickly I can get interest.

Hey, just a shameless bump. We've got three people, but we still need a GM over here since our old one seems to have dropped out.

I would be available for a weekend… if you provide the airplaine ticket and room for the weekend! LOL!… Especially with the weather at this time!

Bump…c'mon, people! Need that GM!