missing figures? or numbers missing?

By DyerWilliam, in Arkham Horror Premium Figures

I recently completed the full set of AH miniatures, and after some bookkeeping have noticed there are five numbers missing:

AH90

AH92

AH93

AH96

AH101

are there figures for these missing numbers ? or is this on purpose, to drive us collectors insane ?

TIA

Well, the Nightgaunt has become AH101 so just those 4 left!

Specifically, someone stated in the Arkham Horror forum a while ago that the following did not have monster figures made for them yet:

Barnabas March
Deep One Hybrid
Priest of Dagon
Star Spawn

Do you think they will make Ancient One figures too?

AOs would be good. It's been a few quite a few months since the last wave and that was only 1 figure.

Not sure why these releases never show up in the upcoming list - they just suddenly appear.

I'm hoping for some more news soon.

A year on and I'm still waiting for some news about the release of the final few painted figures, but less confident now that they will ever appear.

I wish FFG would let those of us who have been collecting this line at last finish off the set, or at least make an announcement about what's happening. :(

I suppose the fact that they haven't said production is cancelled gives some cause for hope.

agreed, i would like to complete mine as well

Any news?

Another year gone and I'm still waiting to complete the set.

How long will it take to release the last 4 monster minis?

This sucks :( Just make the last 4 figures!

Another year has past, but I'm still waiting for the last ones to be produced. Those gaps in my set are annoying.

Why would they produce all but a handful of the monsters? These are aimed at collectors, who usually like to complete their set.

There may be hope yet with some, if not all, the missing monster figures to be included in the forthcoming Mansions of Madness second edition.

Let's hope they do release a final wave of painted figures to complete the set.

At last it looks like this saga may have a happy ending.

It does look like ALL the missing figures are in the new MoM.

I think this was bit of intentional fan service, like including the conversion kit, so well done ffg.

I wish their premium figure product page would include the Nightgaunt as "Wave 5". Its confusing as its not listed on the main premium figure product page as a "wave". I remember buying it quite some time ago.

The release of the final 4 painted figures has now been announced for the Autumn. Wave 6?

Great news!

Yesterday I ordered the last 4 remaining monster minis which are now available :D .

Thank you FFG!

This is the best thing ever, waiting years and years for this. I remember asking FFG at Gencon 2 years ago about the missing ones and they said no comment, and I asked is that a no? And they said no comment again and winked at me, so I had hope. Now here's wishing for the painted figures to fill in the new monsters for Eldrich Horror.

On 8/31/2016 at 11:27 AM, Roswurm said:

This is the best thing ever, waiting years and years for this. I remember asking FFG at Gencon 2 years ago about the missing ones and they said no comment, and I asked is that a no? And they said no comment again and winked at me, so I had hope. Now here's wishing for the painted figures to fill in the new monsters for Eldrich Horror.

I would so buy more minis if they made the others from Eldritch Horror. I have the complete set up until now including the last 4 which I got today :) I also started buying them late and you don't want to know how much I was willing to pay for the complete set of investigators.

I wish FFG would let those of us who have been collecting this line at last finish off the set, or at least make an announcement about what's happening. :(

Redtube Beeg Spankbang

Edited by harrykayn