Artwork of Anastasia, Crown of the Godwin Dynasty!

By SirFrog, in Fan Art

So as the only one bothering to draw or create stuff for our group, I'm thinking posting stuff here seems like a good idea.

emblem_of_the_godwin_dynasty_by_sirfrog-

This is the emblem of the dynasty, requested as a goose, with wings spread, purple on silver (white).

imag0111zf.jpg

This is our Firestorm Frigate, Anastasia. She's rather heavily armed, 'cause Captain Mordekai likes to blow **** up.

imag0114wc.jpg

This however, is somewhat bigger and bulkier. Some of you might know Jeremiah Blitz, and his Lunar-class cruiser The Ordained Destiny. Which is also gold-plated, and **** enormous. They're to scale 1:14 400 000, by the way.

Edited by SirFrog

Update!

http://sirfrog.deviantart.com/#/d5u0n3u

Captain Mordekai

Drawing of Captain Mordekai in battle gear, although with his beloved xenopelt coat still on. He wouldn't risk dirtying that with actual combat.

awesome

Lego rules!

Updates!

So we salvaged ourselves a Dictator-class Cruiser for ourselves! To celebrate that, I built it!

z2sv.jpg

However, that did require me to rebuild The Ordained Destiny to be more similar, as a Dicator is usually just a repurposed Lunar to begin with. However, this has been refitted with Lathe-Pattern Launch Bays, who instead of the magnetic launch bays of most cruisers have giant blast shields covering voidshields holding the void at bay, which allows ships to pass back and forth. Also pictured are the other ships for scale.

Now onto making the Iron Lord, the Hazeroth-Class Raider we "found", and possibly the Infidel we defeated as well.

This deserves a response and a bump simply because of all the obvious work you've put in to this. Well done.

Most Awesome!

Good job

Updates again!

Due to a slight battle, we've managed to grab a Hazeroth-class Privateer and an Infidel-class Raider. Not pictured is that the Hazeroth is missing its bridge and entire command tower due to a well-aimed lance shot.

xtcr.jpg

Unfortunately, Anastasia was rather shot up after the battle, so we're going to The Breaking Yards to sell of the Infidel for scraps in exchange for repairs to the three others. We reckon an almost completely intact ship'll get us a lot of cash in general.

so what's the scale?

1 lego dot = 100 meters ?

Edited by Egyptoid

Every stud is approximately 140 metres or so, going by the 12.5 stud and 1.8 km Anastasia.

The Wrathchild (the Dictator) is however being remodelled into The Iron Duke (another Dictator, thankfully) for my new RT game, since the Godwin Dynasty one sort of died.