South Carolina/WNC

By qwertyuiop, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Organized Play

Anyone want to get some games on, and then tournaments? I know there are some SWCCG players in the area..

Where in SC are you looking at? I'd love to get together with others and play some games.

fwiw I'm in Greenville area and could play at a number of stores. Due to work/school I wouldn't really have much availability to travel.

I'm in the Greenville area, too. I can hit most stores. Boardwalk is my usual store.

I'm planning to hit up Boardwalk Sunday afternoon from 2-5 or do if your interested. Ideally I'd like to be playing on Sundays or once things cool down then Saturdays. Maybe we can demo some and get a crowd going there.

We're planning to get some SW:LCG tournaments going at Your Local Game Store in Charlotte, NC if y'all can come up to the Queen City.

http://www.yourlocalgamestore.com/

I may travel up to CLT for tourneys if the scene up there gets going and it's a no go down here.

Yet again I will be heading to Boardwalk on Sunday and bring my cards if people want to play.

There is a facebook group for FFG LCGs for Upstate SC players. It's called Upstate South Carolina LCG Players. Succinct.

Hopefully that can help people coordinate meeting times. It's for any FFG LCGs…since if someone plays one, they probably play two.

qwertyuiop said:

There is a facebook group for FFG LCGs for Upstate SC players. It's called Upstate South Carolina LCG Players. Succinct.

Hopefully that can help people coordinate meeting times. It's for any FFG LCGs…since if someone plays one, they probably play two.

Link. It's not letting me find it in fb