Aaargh! My minis monkey

By Warboss Krag, in Dust Warfare General Discussion

Aggggh! I have a serious monkey on my back. Just got a copy of the Hades book and looked through it' I had hoped that at least some of the minis in it weren't worth getting, I was wrong. I have to have them all. Yes, both SSU tanks, AND the German walking personnel carrier, AND the panzerjaegers (truth be told, I always aimed at getting them), AND the Red Guard…I even have to get the Tactics Hades box to provide sewer maps for the Warfare Hades campaign.

Dang it.

Warboss Krag said:

Aggggh! I have a serious monkey on my back. Just got a copy of the Hades book and looked through it' I had hoped that at least some of the minis in it weren't worth getting, I was wrong. I have to have them all. Yes, both SSU tanks, AND the German walking personnel carrier, AND the panzerjaegers (truth be told, I always aimed at getting them), AND the Red Guard…I even have to get the Tactics Hades box to provide sewer maps for the Warfare Hades campaign.

Dang it.

Yeah, those KV-3s and Red Guard almost make me wanna build an SSU army. And I'd love the Laser-Jagds, but the thought of painting them is just really…uggh.

Mattador Actual said:

Yeah, those KV-3s and Red Guard almost make me wanna build an SSU army. And I'd love the Laser-Jagds, but the thought of painting them is just really…uggh.

I hear you on the Laser-Jagds. WIll likely have to pop them off the bases to paint them, but I like the ice crackle bases so I would do that anyway.

Have already painted up my IS-3. Yes, it's an IS-3, not an IS-48. Seen it plenty of times of World of Tanks; it's a bloody IS-3.

The FFG guys need to upgrade some of the existing guns. The new Russian guns all have Tank Hunter. The old guns - the 88s, the128s, whatever obscenity the really heavy German guns are, and the 155 all need that trait. Otherwise, they just don't keep up.

****. I hate codex escalation; I really want this game to avoid that.