Frozen Outpost x1
The Dreadfort x1
Abandoned Fort x3
Seems to do ok, cool synergy with a few cards:
Reek + Dubious Loyalty,
Nightmares to stop any characters going over to the opponent,
Winter is coming on a Power of Arms challenge,
Abandoned Fort for Reek and those Steelshanks who like to wonder,
Narrow Escape to get all my characters back on my side with Valar (emergencies)
The deck tends to leave the opponent without many characters to do anything with.
Not sure how to fit in or even if cards like Weeping Water and Bloody Scourge have a place in this deck.

I like the layout of this deck! I also run a Bolton deck sometimes for fun, and some of these combinations are really great. I'm a big fan of the use of Meera Reed and Nightmares to prevent some of those more intregal cards from changing sides.

I don't think there's much of a need for cards like The Weeping Water, so you should be fine there. Bloody Scourge is an excellent card, I usually like using that in combination with a character like Damon Dance-for-Me, who has the potential of stealth. Another card that seems slightly unnecessary is Narrow Escape. It seems like your Building Season/Abandoned Fort combo should be enough to return your significant cards to hand before offing everyone. I've found that taking out one or two of the lone, less intregal cards can make valuable room for an extra copy of something you use a bit more, like the Bastard of Bolton or Catelyn Stark for their free-play ability.

Deck is very good overall, good luck with it and have fun!

boy11jb said:

I like the layout of this deck! I also run a Bolton deck sometimes for fun, and some of these combinations are really great. I'm a big fan of the use of Meera Reed and Nightmares to prevent some of those more intregal cards from changing sides.

I don't think there's much of a need for cards like The Weeping Water, so you should be fine there. Bloody Scourge is an excellent card, I usually like using that in combination with a character like Damon Dance-for-Me, who has the potential of stealth. Another card that seems slightly unnecessary is Narrow Escape. It seems like your Building Season/Abandoned Fort combo should be enough to return your significant cards to hand before offing everyone. I've found that taking out one or two of the lone, less intregal cards can make valuable room for an extra copy of something you use a bit more, like the Bastard of Bolton or Catelyn Stark for their free-play ability.

Deck is very good overall, good luck with it and have fun!

thanks for your advice!