Atlanta, GA

By superradjoe, in Star Wars: The Card Game

Hi, just bought a core set yesterday and I'm looking for people to play against in Atlanta, GA. I live inside the perimeter near East Atlanta and am a MARTA user, so if there's anyone within my realm of reach I'd love to play some games against you.

Is bumping against the rules on this forum?

Hey. I live in the North Druid Hills area. I know a few other people from my AGOT group who'll be playing Star Wars, though they're based up further north; we mainly play at The Tower Game Center in Suwanee. I'd also be up for finding more players closer to home.

Thanks for the response, I sent you a message.

just bought the game today, will probably be playing at the Gaming Pit in Duluth

Do you know if there's any way to get there on public transportation?

Played my first games of Star Wars LCG over at Tower Games this past Saturday, January 5. I plan to mak eit up there usually every other Saturday, between noon to six in the afternoons. There are a few others looking to organize play, so I am waiting to hear from them for more details.

As for any playing at The Gaming Pit, is there a usual day or time there are SWLCG players? Let us know!

Thanks!

Jason B

There are 3-4 of us that play with the Secrets Factory game group. Look up Secrets Factory on Meetup for more info.

Mazzys on Roswell Rd Sundays from 2-11.

Fuddruckers on Windy Hill Tuesdays from 5-10

IHOP on S Cobb Dr. Thursdays from 5-late.

BGG Swingjunkie for further communication. I'd LOVE to find more players!

RE: The Gaming Pit Schedule. I'll find out what night they have planned

http://www.facebook.com/groups/swlcgatl/

I made us a Facebook group. I think it's a good way to organize, especially with people playing in so many different places.

Any players still in Atlanta? We want to get a group to play regularly at a local store or stores.

Any players still in Atlanta? We want to get a group to play regularly at a local store or stores.

Check the FB group listed above, there's a lot of activity on it.

yep, plenty of activity in the FB group