Sigh, I wonder about the future of this game...

By neuicon, in Mutant Chronicles

aha. a contest!

everyone here should enter! :) It seems we only need to send an email, and wait to eventually be picked out. Wonder what minis you get... Steiner? :P

Check out this mini documentary of Mutant Chronicles (5min)

video.scifi.com/player/

There you can see more how they made the movie etc, which is mostly just using miniature, matte paintings ++. It contains lots of "spoilers" though, so if you haven't seen it yet, check it out first.

Nighthawk said:

aha. a contest!

everyone here should enter! :) It seems we only need to send an email, and wait to eventually be picked out. Wonder what minis you get... Steiner? :P

Contest? did I miss something?

you missed the following

Sergey said:

To my opinion, FFG just waits for the premiere of Mutant Chronicles movie on 24th of April in theatres

. Also, on the movie site there is a Ultimate Prize Giveaway contest - with the chance to win MC starters and miniatures among other prizes! T

Sorry, i dont get it,

i think i saw this film about 1/2 a year ago. And it seems like it is already on available on DVD.

So...why does it comes to cinemas now?

its never been released in the USA. The dvd was a bootleg/not final edit that was only aviable on e-bay here.

Strange, so it`s not an US production?

U can already get the german DVD

Ah. ok, just noticed that the contest thingie is just for the USA. But that makes sense.