more than 4 players?

By Tlalchitonatiuh, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

i was wondering, now that there are 2 additional characters posted on the website, does anyone know if the intro adventures would support more than 4 players without heavy alteration? or are they balanced for 4 alone, and thus require heavy scaling?

I won't know until we run it, but we usually have 6 players in our weekly group so I'm going to run it with 6 and just make any adjustments necessary.

Thanks, please keep me posted. I have about 5-6 players in my standard group, so I'm hoping that scaling will be a simple matter.

Having run WFRP games with a similar system, I think it should be quite easy to up your threat level as a GM.

I've skimmed thru the adventure, and the combat encounters seem to have notes that boil down to "use one bad guy of this type per PC."

So the two adventures (box set and freebie off the website) should be handle more than 4 players without much trouble.

Donovan Morningfire said:

I've skimmed thru the adventure, and the combat encounters seem to have notes that boil down to "use one bad guy of this type per PC."

So the two adventures (box set and freebie off the website) should be handle more than 4 players without much trouble.

Thanks Donovan-- I'd be interested in hearing people's personal experiences with running a larger game group with this box.

Zorn said:

Thanks Donovan-- I'd be interested in hearing people's personal experiences with running a larger game group with this box.

Welcome. As it turns out, I'll be running this for 5 players this coming Wednesday, so I'll let you know how it turns out.