How bout a commercial?

By Darkwing Duck2, in Hollow Bastion

this game would be sooooo huge with 1 just 1 commercial of the KH TCG on the disney channel with the release of KH 358/2 days *sigh* one can dream.

This game would be huge if it had near ANY advertising dude. I mean, why would FFG buy the property if they weren't going to DO ANYTHING WITH IT?!?!

*sigh* ...I wonder what th commercial would look like?

or if they put a special promo card in KH 358/2 days lol that will never EVER happen but dare to dream.

but yea a commercial during a new episode of hannah montana lol.. this game would be more popular then MTG..

no game will ever be as popular as Magic. commercials don't really help tcgs, designing a really good games initially does. this game had way to many flaws in it when it first came out to pick up a super heavy player base. when i first played it, i knew the game would be decent by 3rd set or so. hoping future sets come out soon and expand on the limited creativity involved in this game.

Swordsman_Joe said:

no game will ever be as popular as Magic. commercials don't really help tcgs, designing a really good games initially does. this game had way to many flaws in it when it first came out to pick up a super heavy player base. when i first played it, i knew the game would be decent by 3rd set or so. hoping future sets come out soon and expand on the limited creativity involved in this game.

what are you crazy that hannah montana fan base is bigger than MTG ever was lmao. and i dont know a little kid in the world that wouldnt like donald duck on a card lol.

A commercial would be a great idea. Maybe mentioning it after the commercial of 358/2 days is a great idea. As for the trading card in the game, it can happen. Look at Yu-gi-oh. They do it all the time.

Nobody said:

A commercial would be a great idea. Maybe mentioning it after the commercial of 358/2 days is a great idea. As for the trading card in the game, it can happen. Look at Yu-gi-oh. They do it all the time.

well thats because they are yugioh TCG video games if KH had a video game for the TCG im sure they would put a promo in it but the chances of there being a card in a regular KH game are super slim to none.

Darkwing Duck said:

what are you crazy that hannah montana fan base is bigger than MTG ever was lmao. and i dont know a little kid in the world that wouldnt like donald duck on a card lol.

i wasnt comparing magic's fanbase to hannah montana's. i was comparing it to other card games. besides, we want players, not just little kids who buy the cards to collect them.

Swordsman_Joe said:

Darkwing Duck said:

i wasnt comparing magic's fanbase to hannah montana's. i was comparing it to other card games. besides, we want players, not just little kids who buy the cards to collect them.

but i was sooooooo yea.... and this game wont survive without the little kids who hound thier parents to buy them cards how do you think yugioh did so well? i was one of those little kids.. i mean if they buy the cards they will want to learn how to play and eventually this game will get bigger am i wrong?

yugioh the abridged series.. "childrens card game"

he's right. I mean Yugioh started out as a bunch of lil kiddies collecting cards. then the older crouds came in pushing the strategies (and card prices) to the limit

a commercial may not be the shining beacon of change for this TCG, but you can't say it wouldn't gather some interest. whether it be actual card players or just crazed Riku fanboys looking to collect every one out there

why dosent some one just make one and put it on you tube

ultamagoofy419 said:

why dosent some one just make one and put it on you tube

here's your chance to shine, ultimagoofy . give us a commercial to be proud of!

i see plenty of OST cds and action figures out there of KH, maybe slip in a promo into those kinda like how the older DBZ ccg did it. I got to cons and anime fests around my area often and there's always KH fans flooding the scene, I'm sure some of them would be interested if this game had more exposure.

making a good comercial would be difficult, (I am taking a class on stuff like this) and if we did create it it wouldn't actuatly be used because Fantasy Flight would like to create the best one themselves (showing a commercal costs a lot more money then you would think some chanels can charge 1500 for just once a day for a week). still it would be cool if someone just made one for fun.

i dont have the stuff do make one but if you or some one else wants to it might be a good idea to maybe help the game out