Red Riding Hood

By Kreg, in Talisman

Hi to everyone! I have one simple question. It's about a follower from "Blood Moon" expantion - Red Riding Hood. To my mind, its ability to move the closest enemy to the character is quite negative. And I'm inetrested: if a character must take her as a follower, when it is encountered, or can just leave her at thаt place?

Actually she's a good Follower - she allows You to defeat more Enemies, and therefore to level up Your character quicker. But You aren't forced to take her.

She can be very beneficial for leveling up, though equally annoying as well, depending on the monsters on the board., and your character. You can ditch her any time though.

I'm still uncertain whether you have to draw a card on a single-draw space, in addition to the Enemy you've moved.

well, card says to move enemy to you after finishing move ,so it's before your action phase. If you move enemy to your place then this enemy card takes one spot of adventure card, so you can't draw another card. Even if it allows you to level quicker it's still not reasonable to have her because you may have much better benefits from card taken from pile.

To be honest is one of those "not thing through" fantasy flight invention cards... some house rules could be useful , like example: you shouldn't consider pulled enemy card as taking a adventure card place. Also this follower should be not allowed to be ditched just like that...