Link between Slenderman and Cthulu

By SPQRappelt, in Call of Cthulhu LCG

So I saw that Slenderman is being included in The Key and the Gate Expansion. I admit I'm not an expert of either the Mythos or Slenderman other than my exposure with the two games and my compendium of Lovecraft stories. Can anyone tell me how the two are related?

Where did you see that? i can not find any reference to it.

Older topic, but I'm just getting into this game. Saw this and thought I'd add. Slender man is a modern fictional creation. He was created for a photoshop contest about urban myths. If you think about it, the appeal makes a lot of sense. We've all seen things out of the corner of our eyes, shadows and such, that our mind runs wild with. Slender man is a clever manipulation of this common phenomenon. Simple, yet creepy, he really seems like he would fit right in with the mad world of Lovecraft.

Welcome to the game, Howlix! Hope you're enjoying it. (It's my fave Living Card Game from Fantasy Flight.)

Unfortunately SPQRappelt double-posted this topic. Most of the discussion on this happened here , but thanks for taking the time to respond.