Where to get this?

By Amatulien, in Fury Of Dracula

I would like so much to get my hands on a copy of this game. Is there any chace FF has planed to reprint it or make it available on print on demand or something like that?

There are some copies around on BGG. Like this one here , It is used, but the conditions seem to be good, and the price seems to be good as well. Normal retails don't seem to have it in stock, sadly, and it's OOP at FFG. Sooner or later they will reprint it, I guess

Hey thanks! I managed to win one on eBay. Now just waiting for it to get to me.

Congrats for your purchase! It's a great game, hope you could really enjoy it :-)

Congrats. Dracula is one of my favorites too. Let us know what you think or have any questions when you play it.

I really, really want to get a copy of this...

But here in Germany some idiots put in on eBay for almost 150 bucks.

Does anybody know if it|s planned to make a reprint of this fantastic game?

There is no official statement about the reprinting of the game, but, at the same time, there is no official statement the game the game is OOP. Still, I do believe seeing this reprinted is not very likely (Kevin's out of the game, there is nothing scheduled in the Upcoming section of this site and Letters from Whitechapel is really a similar game), but this is just my personal opinion, and I really hope to be wrong (it's too a good game!)

Anyway, you can get a copy from Hobby & Work . It's 50 EUR + postage (they do ship to Germany, and the shipping is 15.90), which is a lot, but certainly less than the 150+ on e-bay. The site is in Italian (but they do sell the English edition of the game), though, so, if you need help, PM me, and I'll do my best :)

Edited by Julia

If anyone is still looking for this game, I have a copy that's used I wouldn't mind selling, just PM me if interested.

Tried that Italian site but now they're sold out-- anyone else know where I can pick up a copy?

Dave

Tried that Italian site but now they're sold out-- anyone else know where I can pick up a copy?

Guitaroholic's post just above yours was made a little less than a month ago. You could PM him and ask if he still has it for sale.

Yes, I did. Fingers crossed.

D

Haven't heard back from Guitarholic-- does anyone else know a place I can pick up a copy of this w/out spending $200?

Thnxx

I have a used copy in good condition that I'd be willing to sell/trade.

EDIT: SOLD

Edited by Attrition

If anyone else is selling a copy, I would be interested.

Hello. I am in the UK and willing to sell this game. Only used once and in excellent condition. Pm with offer.