NYC Regional (ECR?) :P

By GouHadou, in UFS Fan Announcements

this is pretty much just an early post to let everyone know the timefame etc.

Kings Games in Brooklyn, NY, will have the Regional on the last weekend of May (30th, saturday).

the standing tradition is to have the ECC in july, in between nats/worlds, but my thinking is that this will be the "ECC" and if the store championships program is up and running by the summer, then that will be the big summer event.

so, mark your calendars, details will come as i get them :D

Just might want to be careful about may I think there is 3 regionals and Can Nats possibly for that month ...

uh... no?

that's the date we were set with, and cannats is the weekend before. there are no other dates available

GouHadou said:

uh... no?

that's the date we were set with, and cannats is the weekend before. there are no other dates available

Alright just wondering I didn't see can nats till after I posted I guess may will just be a uber busy month for UFS.

Scubadude said:

GouHadou said:

uh... no?

Alright just wondering I didn't see can nats till after I posted I guess may will just be a uber busy month for UFS.

april will be awfull busy 2.

Dude we are there!! MD will be coming up for sure. And if I have to i'll snag Shane, Chubbs and the rest of Tapout on the way up. Looking forward to it Omar!

So let me get this straight ECC is now ECR am I right or wrong?

Good timing for this imo.

I will not top 9 this time! I'll top 8 i swears. >.>

Bob: awesome

DC1: who knows? i'm confused

HDC: LIAR. you STAY in 9th place. GO HOME

Too soon after Canadian Nationals I'm afraid. I have no idea who will show but we'll pass it on to the playerbase (and tell them that NY UFSers are sexy.)

=;(

Beeteedubs...You so need to play this year Omar. Paul can handle the running. I think. >.>

Friendly Bump for reminder-purpose.

Will be there, unless my job betrays me. Probably won't do as well this time though -.-' Anyway just wondering, are Cursed Blood and Mark of the Beast going to be legal for this? I think it said June 1 in the SotG, but figured I'd ask just in case since it's only two days' difference.

Hey Omar, I might make it out by myself maybe with a fellow foxhounder, probably grey hounding it, you know anyone who can offer free lodging as I am spending x amount of dollars on can nats the week before. But I know im not working that weekend at all.

Hey Omar...

What's the entrance fee going to be for this one? Also, what time is it starting?

Don: It starts at 4

Everyone else who isn't Don: (No really Don, stop reading) It starts at like 11ish I think.

I am so slashing your tires next week...

Thanks John, i didn't know when it was gonna start.

I'm excited to see my Team Tapout buds...now this whole waking up early part...>.>